38′ Quantum Power Cat
Engines: Twin 240HP Turbocharged Yanmar
“Ariel” is a fiberglass luxury power catamaran, built in New Zealand by Tauranga Boatbuilders in 2002. When it comes to speed, comfort, space, and stability, nothing compares to a power catamaran. This well-designed and solidly constructed boat is perfect for snorkeling, fishing and idyllic sunset cruises. Step through the swinging transom doors, and descend into the air conditioned cabin with hardwood trim, thickly cushioned settees, enclosed marine head with shower, and full galley kitchen. Take friends on overnight trips by making use of the queen berth cabin in the port hull with cabinets and hanging lockers, as well as stacked single berths and lockers in starboard hull. Enjoy soaking up the sun and scenery, while lounging on the bow. This is a fantastic opportunity to own a rare boat in Hawaii.
- Twin Yanmar 240HP Diesel with 1392 & 1372 hours
- Fuel Capacity: 260 gallon main tank; 80 gallon reserve tank.
- Propeller/shaft: (2) 20 x 22 four-blade bronze props; (2) 1.75” stainless steel alloy propeller shafts.
- Rudder: 2 bronze rudders
- Battery System: (4) 8D AGM batteries arranged in two banks for the house circuit; (1) 4D AGM and (1) 4D for engine start circuits
- Charging: (2) belt driven alternators; (1) Mastervolt 12/50-2 charger; (3) 50 watt solar panels with Sunsei charge controller
- 120 VAC: Shore power: (2) MarineCo 30 amp 125 vac shore power inlets.
- Shore power electrical cords: (2) 50′ 30 amp shore power cords.
- Inverter: (1) Mastervolt Mass Sine inverter.
- VHF: Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS.
- GPS, Depth: Raymarine L1250 multifunction display.
- Autopilot: (1) Raymarine ST6001+
- Magnetic compass: Silva 4″
- Navigation lights
- Other instruments: ST-60 Wind; ST60 rudder angle indicator
- Stereo: Fusion MS-IP600 stereo with multiple speaker system.
- Air Conditioning: 2 Webasto FCF series marine air conditioning units
- Panasonic Microwave Oven
- Refrigeration: Vitrifrigo Model DP150-1 front loading refrigerator; top loading freezer box with Waco refrigeration unit
- Corian counters
- Finish: Hardwood veneer and solid hardwood trim
- Upholstery: Cream leather upholstery, in good condition.
- Doors: Wood veneer doors
- Sole: Teak and holly on bridge deck, carpet in remaining cabin spaces
- Personal flotation device (PFD): (4) Type II USCG approved adult PFDs.
- Type IV throwable: (1) 24″ white Type IV ring buoy
- Handheld searchlight
- First aid kit
- Portable fire extinguishers
LISTING BROKER: JUSTIN P. SMITH 808-319-8925
Particulars given herein are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. Subject to prior sale or withdrawal without notice.