37′ Naiad 11.3M – 28 Passenger
NAIAD – 4WD OF THE SEA
BUILDING A RIGID HULL INFLATABLE OR FOAM FENDERED WORKBOAT IS A HIGHLY SPECIALIZED CRAFT.
In fact, carefully balancing the hull shape, weight distribution and lift generated by the pontoons is as much an art as it is a science – and experience is invaluable. That’s why Naiad has become the brand of choice in the commercial, government or military sectors. In its 30 plus years, the company has built thousands of boats for customers in every corner of the world looking for quality over compromise. Naiad shines in the rough stuff, allowing you to maintain higher speeds in comfort through choppy and rough conditions. In fact, where other boats struggle, a Naiad gets the job done comfortably and safely. No wonder it’s earned a reputation as the 4WD of the sea! From rescue boats to superyacht tenders, pilot boats to specialized tourism vessels, there’s a Naiad for virtually any application.
This 28 passenger Naiad is currently being built in Port Angeles, Washington and will be completed in the first part of July. Normally you would need to wait eight or months to have a Naiad built. When the tourist come to Hawaii looking for a boat tour get their attention with this high performance Naiad.
- Length: 37.6′
- Beam: 13.7′
- COI: 28 Passengers + 2 Crew
- Hull: Aluminum
- Engines: Twin Yamaha 300HP outboards
- Fuel: 265 Gallon Tank
- Seating: Forward Facing Stadium Style Freedman Genoa Exterior Seats
- Head: Located in Center Console – Freshwater
- Ground Tackle: 33lb Sea-Claw anchor, 200′ of three strand line, 30′ chain
- Collar/Fender: D shape foam tubes
- Canopy: Aft Aluminum Shade
- Helm: Aft Center Console
- Freshwater Tank: 35 Gallon
- Batteries: 2 x group 31 start & 1 x group 29 house
- Electronics & Navigation:
- Raymarine Axiom Pro RVX 12 MFD c/w Navionic N. America
- 600W SS thru hull transducer
- Raymarine RD418HD 4kW 18″ radome, 48nm range
- Raymarine Seatalk networking system
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF c/w hailer, GPS & AIS receiver
- Wireless PA system c/w 4 marine/outdoor speakers
- AFI premium electric trumpet horn
- Ritchie Explorer B51 magnetic compass
- Safety Package: Appropriate for USCG-COI passenger count in the vessel intended operation area
LISTING BROKER: JUSTIN P. SMITH 808-319-8925
Particulars given herein are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. Subject to prior sale or withdrawal without notice.
Price listed is FOB Port Angeles, Washington.