24′ Trophy 2352
Model: 2352 Walkaround Cuddy
Beam: 8’ 5”
Engines: MerCruiser 260hp I/O
It’s hard to beat a Trophy for all around fishing & diving. Features include an enclosed cabin with head, a large cockpit and easy, safe access forward via wide side decks with full-height stainless bow rail. The cockpit has been custom configured for the avid diver, with extra bench seating for water entry. Construction is top notch, with fiberglass stringers that are foam filled as part of the floatation system. A factory installed aluminum/fiberglass hardtop is installed plus a bimini top that shades the entire cockpit. A MerCruiser 5.0 260hp I/O provides power with good fuel economy. For you divers, water access is a breeze with a swim platform, boarding ladder and transom door. For fishermen, it’s also equipped with rod holders, a fish cutting table, and a brand new BBQ grill to prepare your catch!
- Single MerCruiser 5.0 260hp gas I/O with approximately 900 hours
- Aluminum fuel tanks hold 100 gallons
- Motor has new starter, exhaust risers, new oil pan, spark plugs and plug wiring.
- Kicker – 15hp Yamaha, Long Shaft
- Lowrance LC X-18 GPS/Sounder
- RAY 45 VHF radio
- Stereo – Bluetooth
- Dock lines
- Safety equipment
- Cockpit Bimini cover
- Clear enclosure
- Marine head
- Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Karavan aluminum dual axle with side guides, spare wheel.
Listing Broker: Justin P. Smith 808-319-8925
Particulars given herein are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. Subject to prior sale or withdrawal without notice.