Makani Kai Charters, Inc.
Makani Kai Charters offers luxury sailing charters out of its 65′ private slip in Honokohau Marina, Kona. Makani Kai 3 has been extremely well refit by its current owner and he has spent many hours pouring perfection into this vessel. The vessel is set up for easy day sailing or multi-day charters. The owner is now ready to retire and pass this catamaran and company onto a new adventurer.
- Builder: Meyers Catamarans Int.
- Model: Cutter Sail
- Year: 1984
- Length: 57.6′
- Draft: 6.8′
- Beam: 24′
- Engines: Twin Yanmar 66Hp four cylinder turbo freshwater cooled
- Hull: Epoxy fiberglass over marine plywood – Below waterline areas of interior hull fiberglassed in 2007
- twin 75 gallon fuel tanks
- Full safety equipment package
- Mahogany cabinetry
- Bamboo salon sole, sides & overheaed
- two top load ice boxes
- Lexan Windows
- Inter-Volt solar panel charge controler
- LED spreader deck lights
- dual capstan horizontal mount windlas
- aluminum swing down bow steps
- Harken roller jib and mainstays
- Merriman jib and staysail sheet cars
- Navman 3100 Knot meter
- Richie compass
- Navman 3150S Wind point/Speed
- Navman 3100 repeater
- Northstar D310 GPS
- Icom IC-M304 VHF
Listing Agent: Justin P. Smith 808-319-8925
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct their agents, or their surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.